[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_empty_space height=”32px”][vc_custom_heading text=”Contact Us Today….. +971 4 4504145, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org” font_container=”tag:h3|font_size:24|text_align:left|color:%233a3a3a” google_fonts=”font_family:Coda%3Aregular%2C800|font_style:400%20regular%3A400%3Anormal”][vc_empty_space height=”32px”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”2/3″][vc_column_text]
CISCO IP PBX
A Cost-Effective IP Communications Solution for the Small Office
Cisco is a major and highly reliable solutions provider with one of the most extensive portfolio of products covering all areas of a UC implementation.
Cisco UC products range from the flagship Unified Communications Manager, to a variety of user devices – including desk voice and video IP phones, analogue modules, soft phones, apps for smart phones, etc. Cisco solutions offer solutions for both large corporations and SMEs.
Cisco® CallManager Express provides call processing for Cisco IP phones.Cisco Unity Express offers voice-mail and automated attendant capabilities for IP phone users connected to Cisco CallManager Express.
The voice mail and automated attendant capabilities are fully integrated into the Cisco access router using a network module (NM) or advanced integration module (AIM). With this solution, the Cisco portfolio of access routers delivers features similar to those of a key system or hybrid private branch exchange (PBX) plus the rich data and routing capabilities expected on the new Cisco® integrated services routers designed specifically for voice services and the award winning Cisco Multi-service access routers which many organizations already have deployed in their networks.
Customers can now deliver IP Telephony to their small sites and branch offices with a solution that is very simple to deploy, administer, and maintain. Cisco CallManager Express with Cisco Unity Express provides customers with a cost-effective, highly reliable, feature-rich solution for an office deployment of up to 240 users.
This extends the benefits of IP Communications and provides “enterprise-like” capability to the small office on a Cisco router.
Contact us for Cisco PBX Dubai installation.We can supply and install cisco telephone system any where in UAE . Our services area includes Abudhabi, Dubai, Umm Al Quwain, Ras Al-Kaimah, Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain, All Ain, Ajman and Khor Fakkan.
- Reduced total cost of ownership (TCO) by delivering voice and data on a consolidated infrastructure.
- Complements the end-to-end Cisco IP Communications portfolio by cost-effectively extending IP Telephony support to the small-business telephony market.
- Offers simple configuration and deployment for enterprise customers who are familiar with Cisco infrastructure.
- Takes advantage of Cisco data expertise, market leadership, and industry-standard Cisco IOS Software.
- Enables flexible configuration and management using familiar Cisco IOS Software command-line interface (CLI) or a Web-based graphical interface (GUI).
- Supports converged applications including content networking, video, quality of service (QoS), firewall, VPN, DSL, Ethernet, and Extensible Markup Language (XML) services.
- Provides 100 percent investment protection for customers evaluating IP Telephony if they choose to migrate to a centralized Cisco CallManager architecture.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_custom_heading text=”CALL BACK REQUEST” font_container=”tag:h3|text_align:center” google_fonts=”font_family:Abril%20Fatface%3Aregular|font_style:400%20regular%3A400%3Anormal”]